practica 4




Resultado de imagen de charla entre dos personas

What a beautiful day we have spent today! see when we see each other again


Resultado de imagen de escuchamos musica en la noche






We listen to many romantic songs at night


Resultado de imagen de casa



I have happily returned to my sweet home




Resultado de imagen de carro nuevo


Effectively tomorrow we will buy a new car with our savings
                                                                                                     



             Resultado de imagen de demoledor de casas                                                
The old house on the corner was also demolished
                                                         Resultado de imagen de persona estresada                            Today I have a bad day because I have not done my homework well
Resultado de imagen de cordiales ceremonias
Yes, the    boys were cordial during the ceremony
Resultado de imagen de casa embrujadaundoubtedly the haunted house was not sold, because the people were afraid
Resultado de imagen de AYUDA DE TAREAS
Maria's younger sister kindly helped me with my homework.  
Resultado de imagen de carreras escolares
those children ran fast in the street of the school











Comentarios